This is Lou Holtz Quotes of the Day

Sharing is caring!

There are many different coaches in all sports that have great quotes that inspire their team or players. Lou Holtz is no exception to this. Holtz was a great coach for the University of Notre Dame and also coached other teams such as Arkansas and South Carolina. Holtz is known for his motivational speeches and his ability to get the most out of his players. Some of his most famous quotes are: Dont tell me how tough you are. Tell me how much you want it. When youre playing against a team thats better than you, play as hard as you can and hope they make a mistake. Be willing to give up what you are for what you could become.” Looking for some motivation? Check out these Lou Holtz quotes! They’ll give you the boost you need to achieve your goals.

Lou Holtz Quotes

“It’s not the load that breaks you down, it’s the way you carry it.”

Lou Holtz

“Do right. Do your best.”

Lou Holtz

“When all is said and done, more is said than done.”

Lou Holtz

“You’ll never get ahead of anyone as long as you try to get even with him.”

Lou Holtz

“You’re never as good as everyone tells you when you win, and you’re never as bad as they say when you lose.”

Lou Holtz

Lou Holtz Quotes About Notre Dame

“Don’t tell people about your problems…90% of them don’t care, and the other 10% are glad you got them?”

Lou Holtz

“A bird doesn’t sing because it has an answer. It sings because it has a song.”

READ ALSO:   Simon Bolivar Quotes

Lou Holtz

“Never tell your problems to anyone…20% don’t care and the other 80% are glad you have them.”

Lou Holtz

“Ability is what you’re capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”

Lou Holtz

Lou Holtz Quotes I Follow Three Rules

Lou Holtz Quotes Notre Dame

“Your talent determines what you can do. Your motivation determines how much you are willing to do. Your attitude determines how well you do it.”

Lou Holtz

“If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven’t done anything today.”

Lou Holtz

“If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven’t done anything today.”

Lou Holtz

“If you’re bored with life, if you don’t get up every morning with a burning desire to do things, you don’t have enough goals.”

Lou Holtz

“Life is 10 percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.”

Lou Holtz

Lou Holtz Quotes Funny

“My grandfather was too old-fashioned to be much”

Lou Holtz, Wins, Losses, and Lessons

“Tu talento determina lo que puedes hacer. Tu motivación determina cuánto estás dispuesto a hacer. Tu actitud determina qué tan bien lo haces.”

Lou Holtz, Masters Of Motivation

“Don’t ever promise more than you can deliver, but always deliver more than you promise.”

Lou Holtz

“Winners and losers aren’t born, they are the products of how they think”

LOU HOLTZ

“Without self-discipline, success is impossible, period.”

Lou Holtz

Lou Holtz Quotes About Players Today

“Everybody wants to talk about their rights and privileges. Twenty-five years ago, people talked about their obligations and responsibilities. – as spoken by Lou Holtz, former Notre Dame Coach”

Lou Holtz

READ ALSO:   Popular Facundo Cabral Quotes and Their Impact on One’s Life

“I follow three rules: Do the right thing, do the best you can, and always show people you care.”

Lou Holtz

“Do right. Do your best. Treat others as you want to be treated.”

Lou Holtz

“In this world you’re either growing or you’re dying so get in motion and grow.”

Lou Holtz

Lou Holtz Quotes on Leadership

“Don’t tell me how rocky the sea is, just bring the darn ship in.” – Lou Holtz”

Lou Holtz, Winning Every Day: The Game Plan for Success

“never tell your problems to any1…20% donot care and 80% are glad to have them…”

Lou Holtz

“I never learn anything talking. I only learn things when I ask questions.”

Lou Holtz

“The man who complains about the way the ball bounces is likely the one who dropped it.”

Lou Holtz

“I follow three rules: Do the right thing, do the best you can, and always show people you care. You’ve got to make a sincere attempt to have the right goals to begin with, then go after them with appropriate effort, and remember that you can’t really achieve anything great without the help of others.”

Lou Holtz

lou holtz quotes about players today

Lou Holtz Quotes 50 Years Ago

“The problem with having a sense of humor is often that people you use it on aren’t in a very good mood.”

Lou Holtz

“It’s good to be successful but it’s great to be significant”

Lou Holtz

“You were not born a winner, and you were not born a loser. You are what you make yourself be. ”

Lou Holtz

“When all is said and done, there is usually more said than done.

[as quoted by Alfred E Neuman]”

Lou Holtz

READ ALSO:   Wim Hof Quotes

“Adversity is another way to measure

the greatness of individuals. I never had

a crisis that didn’t make me stronger.”

Lou Holtz

Lou Holtz Quotes About Life

“I never learn anything talking. I only learn things when I ask questions.”

Lou Holtz

“Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it”

Lou Holtz, Wins, Losses, and Lessons

“Nothing is as good as it seems, and nothing is as bad as it seems. Somewhere in between lies realty.”

Lou Holtz

“Ability is what you are capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”

Lou Holtz

Lou Holtz Quotes on Teamwork

“Remember, if you have a problem, it’s your problem. Solve it. Don’t blame other people. Don’t burden people with your complaints. Ninety percent of the people you meet don’t care about your troubles. The other 10 percent are glad you have them.”

Lou Holtz, Winning Every Day: The Game Plan for Success

Lou Holtz is a highly successful football coach, motivational speaker, and author. He has a lot of wisdom to share, and his quotes are a great way to learn it. Holtz’s quotes are inspiring, insightful, and often funny. They can teach people about life, football, and anything in between. Anyone who reads them will be sure to learn something valuable. Coach Holtz is a legend in college football. He has worked with many different teams and is a popular speaker at events all over the country. His knowledge of the game, experience as a coach, and passion for learning have helped him become an expert in many fields. He’s well-known for his easy-going personality and his fun quotes are great for anyone to share.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.