Good night prayer quotes are the best way to end the day. If you are feeling burdened by life, it is advisable to recite a prayer before you sleep.
Some people believe that good night prayers will help them feel better and prepare for a new day. It will allow them to go to bed in peace without any worries. Others believe that good night prayer quotes should be read every night before they sleep.
- Good Night Prayer Quotes can be read at any time of the day or night, but it is usually recommended that they be read during nighttime hours for optimum benefits.
- ‘‘Committing your loved ones to the Almighty ensures a contented rest.’’
- ‘‘The Lord shall send his angels to watch over you as you rest this night.’’
- ‘‘The Lord will watch over your life as you sleep this night.’’
- ‘‘The sun shall not smite you by day nor the moon by night.’’
- ‘‘He who watches over the guard men watches over you, my beloved.’’
- ‘‘The Lord will keep you from all harm this night and forever more.’’
- ‘‘Those who abide in the shadow of the Almighty shall say of the Lord, He is my strength and my fortress.’’
- ‘‘Lift up your eyes unto the hills, from where does your help come from? Your help comes from the Lord, the maker of the heavens and the earth.’’
- ‘‘May you live to see your children’s children.’’
- ‘‘The Lord gives rest to those he loves.’’
- ‘‘Peace of mind and rest of body belong to those clothed in the light and love of the Almighty.’’
- ‘‘Blessed are all those who walk in obedience to the Lord.’’
- ‘‘I am not afraid of this world because the Lord goes before me.’’
- ‘‘Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil, for the Lord is with me. May the Lord guide and shield us tonight.’’
- ‘‘Blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked. I’m blessed as I lay to sleep tonight.’’
- ‘‘Unless the Lord watches over the city, the guards stand to watch at night in vain.’’
- ‘‘He who delights in the laws of the Lord shall heed His word. So I pray that you guide our hearts to heed Your words from tonight and forever.’’
- ‘‘Unless the Lord builds the house, the builder’s labour in vain.’’
- ‘‘Wisdom is cherished by those who heed instructions. I receive much of wisdom tonight.’’
- ‘‘God has numbered the days of your reign and filled it with wisdom. Let tonight bring the tidings. Good night.’’
- ‘‘Obedience is better than sacrifice. May God grant our hearts the grace to obey. Good night.’’
- ‘‘Do not put your trust in princes, in human beings, who cannot save you. Put your trust in God and He’ll guide you through. Have the best night.’’
- ‘‘Those who sow with tears will reap with songs of joy every day and night.’’
- ‘‘Blessed are those whose help is the God of Jacob, whose hope is in the Lord their God. May your Help come from God tonight and beyond.’’
- ‘‘The Lord gives sight to the blind. May you receive sight and insight into all you desire tonight and forever. Amen.’’
- ‘‘The Lord upholds the cause of the oppressed and gives food to the hungry. May the hungry be filled tonight.’’
- ‘‘The Lord remains faithful every day and night.’’
- ‘‘The Lord shall restore your fortunes like streams in the Negev this night.’’
- ‘‘The Lord lifts up those who are bowed down. Father lift our bowed heads tonight.’’
- ‘‘If the Lord had not been on our side when people attacked us, they would have swallowed us alive this night.’’
- ‘‘Praise be to the Lord who has not let us be torn by their teeth tonight.’’
- ‘‘We have escaped like a bird from the fowlers snare; the snare has been broken and we have escaped this night.’’
- ‘‘I rejoiced with those who said let us go to the house of the Lord tonight.’’
- ‘‘Our help is in the name of the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth, the divider of day and night.’’
- ‘‘Those who trust in the Lord are like Mt Zion, which cannot be shaken but endures forever.’’
- ‘‘As the mountains surround Jerusalem, so the Lord surrounds us this night and forevermore.’’
In conclusion, our sleep is more important than we think. We should all take the time to recite a prayer before going to bed.
It has been scientifically proven that our sleep is more important than we think. We should all take the time to recite a prayer before going to bed.